Rush Pump fra Weider er et kosttilskuddspulver laget av aminosyrer, amarantekstrakt, rødbeter, ginkgo-bladpulver, vitaminer og mineraler.
- Amino acid pre-workout product
- 8000mg of L-Citrulline malate, 5000mg of L-Arginine and 500mg of Oxystrom®
- Nitric oxide without creatine
AMINO ACIDS AND RUSH PUMP
Rush Pump is a pre-workout made up by amino acids like:
- L-Citrulline Malate: is a precursor of nitric oxide in the NO synthase pathway. Taking Citrulline Malate before a competition has the potential to improve the performance. A study suggest that Citrulline Malate increases the resistance performance from the upper body of trained men. Another study suggests that using Citrulline Malate supplementation could contribute to improve the performance during multiple strength exercise of the lower body part of men trained in advanced resistance.
- L-Arginine: taking this amino acid improve the growth hormone response and combining Arginine and physical exercise increase the growth hormone. L-Arginine supplementation could improve the sport performance of male athletes.
- L-Glycine: according to a study, it can revert the inflammation due to the effect of TNF-α by controlling the amount and activity of metalloproteinases. It was proven that the molecules involved in the remodelling of the extracellular matrix are modulated both by the TNF-α as well as the availability of collagen precursors. This study claims that glycine can be useful when it comes to treating the inflammation and to modulate the metabolism of the tenocytes in the tendons.
- Taurine: is a very abundant amino acid in the heart. In fact, Taurine contributes to several physiological cell functions, such as the osmoregulation, anti-inflammation, membrane stabilization, ion transport modulation, regulation of oxidative stress and the synthesis of mitochondrial proteins. Taurine improved the physical function and reduced the post-workout cardiovascular parameters.